Welcome to CasinoReviewsAndBonuses.com, your one stop shop for the latest and best real money online casino information.
As the name suggests, this site is about the amazing world of online casino reviews and online casino bonuses and it is absolutely packed with useful guides and tips. We have structured the website to make it quick and easy to get an overview of an online casino, and even simpler to understand the rules, conditions, and other important features of their casino bonuses.
We have a team of experts who maintain one of the largest databases of online casino reviews. Every casino is described in our data store using anywhere between 120 and 200 individual data points.
Never again do you need to dig through the fine print of an online casino to determine whether they are trustworthy. We make all the information easily available to save you time.
Here is a quick summary what you will find when browsing the sections within this website:
We have put together a list of the most important factors to consider when reviewing casinos. These points should be non-negotiable when it comes to choosing your next gambling destination. We expect all the operators featured on our site to meet these criteria or their listings will be removed.
- Licensing and Jurisdiction - Whilst some jurisdictions like the United Kingdom hold their licensees to very strict standards, many others don't. Only a handful of jurisdictions can really be trusted. We don't list casinos outside of these jurisdictions.
- Software Providers - With almost unlimited choice in games, casinos are clambering to make sure the offer the right variety of games. The providers vary greatly, and we will point out their strengths and weaknesses.
- Independent Testing - Various independent standards bodies and testing agents verify the authenticity of a casino's random number generator. Lack of proof of testing should raise alarm bells.
- Operator and Ownership credentials - It pays to ensure that the casino is operated by a credible entity.
- Banking Methods - Not only must a casino offer the latest deposit and withdrawal methods, but also they should have localised methods that offer convenience and secure transactions.
- Withdrawal Speed and Reliability - Ensure that your choice of casino is clear about how long they take to process withdrawals. One day is the acceptable limit for electronic wallets, three days for credit cards should be the maximum and five days is what we would expect before a wire transfer should hit your account.
- Customer Service - Prompt, efficient and friendly service is now the norm. Do not accept anything less. It is also not good enough for a site to only support email. Live chat on phone calls must be an option.
- Full Progressive Jackpot Payouts - Believe it or not but there are actually some online casino that do NOT pay progressive jackpots in full. This is simply unacceptable. The software providers such as Netent and Microgaming manage the jackpot pools. When the jackpot is hit, they make all the funds available.
- Community Standing - A quick Google search will reveal if a casino is being discussed on Internet forums. It is very easy to learn if they have a bad reputation among the player community.
- Technical Platform Considerations - Make sure that the casino is available on all your preferred devices. Most online casino support Windows and Mac desktops, Android and Apple devices but it's worth a check. You are likely to play on more than one device from the same account.
In some ways, bonuses are the heartbeat that keeps the casino world ticking over, but they can be fraught with danger for the uninformed. Before claiming a bonus you must always make 100% sure you understand what you are in for. We audit casino bonuses against the criteria listed below and will blacklist a site if we feel that their rules and conditions are ambiguous, unfair or even devious.
Whilst at first glance it might appear a complex task to analyze bonuses, you will quickly realize how easy our casino reviews make it for you. You do not need to dig through the casino's website. Instead, we have summarized the important points for you.
- Bonus type - We cover every type of bonus under the sun, including match bonuses, composite (or multi-tiered) match bonuses, free spins with no deposit, free spins with deposit, no deposit bonuses and cash back bonuses. Each bonus serves a certain purpose and should only be viewed and used as such.
- Maximum withdrawal limits - Many offers come with restrictions on how much you can withdraw once you have used the bonus. This is always the case with a no deposit bonus but some match bonuses will also come with a restriction. We recommend you avoid these. There are enough great options that do not impose limits.
- Permitted game play - Always be aware that a bonus will only be usable on specific games or game types and in some instances you may lose your bonus and winnings if you play a restricted game.
- Permitted wager types - This is an often-overlooked rule that causes people grief when they try to withdraw winnings. These rules come in various forms. For example, most bonuses will not allow the double-up feature in slot game. Others will limit the size of wagers you may make. We clearly state these rules in our casino reviews.
- Wagering multiple - The wagering multiple determines how much you need to wager your bonus, or bonus plus deposit amount. Before you can even contemplate cashing out your money.
- Penalties - Operators impose many different bonus penalties to protect themselves against potential bonus abuse. These may include penalties for suspicious betting patterns, or failure to comply with cashout rules. We always display any such penalties clearly in our reviews so you are not left wondering.
- Bonus Codes and Claim Instructions - Make sure you Cunderstand how the bonus is awarded as this might involves having to enter a bonus code in the cashier, automatic allocation, or other methods like sending an email to request the bonus.
- Early cashout and void rules - Be very clear what the implications are when trying to cash out before you have met the wagering requirements. Some casinos will just remove the bonus and allow you to withdraw cash, other will block your cash balance, and some may even forfeit your winnings. Be vigilant and understand the rules.
- Free spins restrictions - Free spins with or without deposit that result in a positive balance once used will typically have the same restrictions as bonuses, i.e. what you win from free spins is bonus money and not cash. There are however some exceptions to the rule.
- Simultaneous bonuses - Most casinos allow you to only have one active bonus at a time and trying to claim multiple bonuses at the same time could result in being classed a bonus abuser.
Casino Bonus Dangers - 5 Pitfalls & How to Avoid Them
- Misunderstanding wagering rules - This is probably the most frequent cause of confusion. Make sure you fully understand how the wagering multiple is applied, and how to find out when you are allowed to cash out. Do not be afraid to ask and demand clarity.
- Making illegal wagers - Illegal wagers may involve restricted games or bet types. The most common mistake happens when bonus carries wager size restrictions (usually expressed as a percentage of the remaining bonus balance).
- Multiple claims - Never try to claim the same bonus more than once. You will likely have your account closed.
- Trying to cash out early - This is a very common problem. For whatever reason, players try to cash our too early and fall foul of the withdrawal rules. If you feel like you have to cash out and still have a bonus balance, contact the casino support first.
- Ignoring good sense - Ultimately, playing with casino bonuses requires you to be sensible, familiarize yourself with the rules, and ask for help if anything is not clear. If a casino's rules are hard to understand, badly drafted and ambiguous we recommend you look for another option. That is a very big red flag.
Above all else, always gamble responsibly.