Vegas Joker Casino Bonuses
Vegas Joker Casino offers a 100% Welcome bonus up to GBP1000
Vegas Joker Casino Match Bonus #1
- 100% up to USD/AUD/CAD/EUR/GBP 150 on your first deposit.
- 50% up to USD/AUD/CAD/EUR/GBP 200 on your second deposit.
- 25% up to USD/AUD/CAD/EUR/GBP 300 on your third deposit.
- 50% up to USD/AUD/CAD/EUR/GBP 200 on your fourth deposit.
- 100% up to USD/AUD/CAD/EUR/GBP 150 on your fifth deposit.
- 30 x Bonus
- Bonus allocated automatically when making a deposit.
- Not required
- Cashable - This bonus is Cashable which means bonus money becomes cashable once wagering requirement has been met.
- Bonus - Your bonus amount needs to be wagered through the specified number of times. Multiply the bonus amount by the wagering multiple to determine how much must be wagered before a withdrawal can be made.
- 30x - The number of times that the wagering requirement must be played
For more details about the wagering rules for this bonus, you can visit the casino by clicking here
Games You Can Play With This Bonus
- Scratch CardsYes (100%)ProgressivesYes (100%)SlotsYes (100%)KenoYes (100%)Sic BoYes (50%)BlackjackYes (10%)CrapsYes (10%)Video PokerYes (10%)Casino PokerYes (2%)RouletteNoBaccaratNo
- All Aces Video Poker, All Roulette
- Staged Withdrawal - The amount that you can withdraw is staged over days, weeks or months. Players who win a sum that is 5 times or more greater than their total purchases across all Casino Rewards partner casinos will only be able to withdraw their winnings at a sum of $4000 a week. All progressive wins/payouts are exempt from this clause.
- None provided
- Void Bonus and Winnings - You lose your bonus and winnings.
- None provided
Another great online casino that offers Vegas style gaming right at your house is Vegas Joker. This casino is owned by MiniGaming Ltd. and is part of the Vegas Rewards group. The casino is licensed by the Kahnawake Gaming Commission and is approved by eCOGRA for safety and fairness. This casino is a member of the Interactive Gaming Council (IGC) and does not accept players from the USA. Only players above the age of 18 years are allowed to play at this casino.
Vegas Joker is powered by software from one of the best in the business – Microgaming. The Microgaming software provides the casino with a cool interface, exciting graphics and animations that are on par with the best in the industry, the PlayCheck and CashCheck features to track a player's game and transaction histories respectively, a great range of games, multi-table gaming, and much more. The software is available for download to a computer, and there is also an instant play Flash version available that is compatible with Macintoshes.
There are more than 450 different games for customers to choose from at Vegas Joker. The games available include slots, table and card games, video poker, specialty games, and progressive jackpots totalling almost $3.5 million. Players have a chance to check out some of the featured games at this casino, and also take a shot at some of the latest games from Microgaming here. Players also get to play the immensely popular Thunderstruck II slot when they are here.
Payments and Banking
All payments at Vegas Joker are processed in four major currencies – US Dollars ($), GBPs (£), Euros (€), and Canadian Dollars ($ CA). The payment methods that this casino supports include credit cards, PaySafeCard, Skrill (MoneyBookers), NETeller, and more. Most of these methods are available for withdrawing funds from a casino account as well.
Vegas Joker provides excellent customer support to players. Its team of knowledgeable and friendly customer support executives is available 24x7 to answer customer's queries via live chat, telephone, and e-mail. Besides, the casino also has an exhaustive FAQ section that players can check for answers to common online casino questions.